- Hengdian street, Huangpi District
Royal jelly, also known as royal jelly, queen bee milk, is the secretions of the young worker bees' larynx glands in the honeybees' nest, which are supplied to the larvae of the queen bee.
Royal jelly is an important food for ordinary worker bees to become a bee emperor. In general, the size of the bee is 50% larger than that of a worker bee, and its life span is several times that of a worker bee.
Royal jelly has the following offensive:
1. enhance body resistance, moisturize skin and delay senility.
2. improve sleep and enhance memory.
3. relieving arthritis.
4. effectively inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
5. promote the development of sexual organs.
6. can help the rapid recovery of nerve tissue skills.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background